Sunday, January 13, 2013

Oops

The bad news: 0 miles can be logged for this week. The other day I dropped a 45 lb barbell on my ankle at crossfit because I'm an idiot.


The good news: I went to Crossfit twice. Tuesday we did the Crossfit Total, where we try to find our 1 rep max of the back squat, press, and deadlift. Friday we did a modified "Josh" which was 21-15-9 reps of overhead squats and pull ups (ie 21 OH squats, 21 pullups, 15 OH squats, 15 pullups, 9 OH squats, 9 Pullups). Both workouts kicked my butt so even though I didn't log the miles, I did gain some muss-kulls.


So currently both Bill and I are out of commission. I can still put weight on the ankle though, so I don't think it's sprained or broken. I'll just take it easy for a few days and see how it feels. Ugh. Frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment