Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Runday

Today has been a lovely little Monday. Work was pretty good, slower than usual. Day One of Puppy Challenge was also a success.


Lunchtime: salad with kale, quinoa, mushrooms, baby tomatoes, and 2 hardboiled eggs. 4 dates for "dessert" :)




I snacked on some cherries and almonds in the afternoon.


After work I headed to the track at Tufts for a track speed workout.



  • 1 mile warm up (9:40 min/mile)
  • 400 meter @ 7:10 min/mile, 200 meter walk, repeat 5 times
  • 1 mile cool down (9:40 min/mile)
total: 4 miles:



It felt really great. The weather was beautiful- much cooler than the past few days. After the run I did two 1 minute plank holds with 30 second side planks in between.

I was ravenous when I got home. Big salads with romaine, mushrooms, raisins, corns, baby tomatoes, a hardboiled egg, and broiled salmon. 




NOM!

Okay, time to keep catching up with Arrested Development. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment